This pages are focused on support for all people interested in networking technology and computer science. Most of all documents was created during me preparation to CCNA 640-802 examen. Then i make me decsision to share all created documents for wide society.
I hope that will help in your very first beginnings with computer networks. (Main focus is in CISCO devices)
Eng. Ciljak Milan, Sucany, Slovakia
Year of birth: 1981
More about my interests
Offer for possible cooperation
– design of PC networks and consultancy in their implementation,
– advice on data archiving and backup in local storage or cloud,
– consultations on the purchase of ICT equipment,
– consultancy in the field of industrial certification,
– education and consultations focused on the creation of 3D models with an emphasis on 3D printing using Prusa reprap equipment.
If you have any further questions, do not hesitate to contact me via the links to social networks in the footer of the page.
ŽU in Žilina, Žilina 2004, Slovakia, Eng, Telecommunication technik
The Secondary Industrial School, Martin, Slovakia, 1999, Automation equipment
Awards, Studentships, Grants
ŠVOS ŽU in Žilina, The Electrical Engineering Faculty – the 2nd place in Telecommunication specialization, the theoretic and applied electrical engineering
Award Dean of Electrical Engineering Faculty
CISCO CCNA 640-802 (20.4.2011)
Cisco ID CSCO 11950911
Work know – how
Teatcher, the Secondary Industrial School in Martin,
CCNA 640-802 certified at 20.4.2011
PC (Office, HTML + CSS, Java – beginner, Visio, Adobe Creative Suite),
Electrotechnical qualification following §22 Elektrotechnik